Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Twin- My Soulmate

My darling twin sister, Fay, is the inspiration of my life. She can do anything and everything and DOES IT every day. She sings in the Tab Choir, is an amazing mom to 4 and grandmom to 4, works at the Temple, teaches voice lessons, sews, lovingly attends to our mom and dad's every need, keeps an immaculate and beautiful home, has learned to "Photoshop", collects pop-up books and shares her love for them by doing lectures and demonstrations for local schools, is a talented speaker, has endless energy and uses it to help everyone around her, AND still finds time to be my soulmate and confidante. I love and admire her more than words can tell.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Fay IS amazing! And it's crazy how her twin is also so exceptional! How did I get so lucky to be related to two of the most wonderful women I know?

jaci said...

You are right on the nose, Gaye! She is amazing (I just wish we could convince her!) I love you, Goo, and I glad you are amazing as well and I get to claim you as my "other mom". I miss you!

Adri said...

What a beautiful tribute to a WONDERFUL woman with a WONDERFUL twin. I agree with Jaci...I'm so lucky to have gotten two moms for the price of one! Love you both!

Fay said...

Wow, I just saw this blog and though I don't deserve the praise, I am SOooo honored! It's Gaye who's the hero in this duo. I love all that she does and all that she is. From my 'womb-mate' to my 'room mate' to my kindred soul mate (not to negate my sweetheart!) she has filled my heart with love and learning. I LOVE YOU FOREVER, GOO!

Kim and Gaye in Otavalo, Ecuador

Kim and Gaye in Otavalo, Ecuador

Southern California Family Fun

Southern California Family Fun

Picking up Sister Jaci Croxford

Picking up Sister Jaci Croxford
from her mission in Quito, Ecuador March 2007

Picture Perfect Wedding Day

Picture Perfect Wedding Day