Monday, May 5, 2008

THE BROWN FAMILY IS GROWING AGAIN!!


Last Friday Ann and Aaron announced that they are having a baby boy in October. Ann is almost halfway through her pregnancy and gets the medal for hiding her secret for the longest time! We couldn't be more thrilled! Brynne and Kirk will have their second baby girl in June and Annie's boy in October will bring our Grandkid Count up to FIVE. YIPPEE!
Grandparenting is the best job on the planet. We love our Maura, Noah, Gwenyth, Baby Girl Brown and Baby Boy Gardner.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

HOW FUN! I can't believe she could wait so long to share such happy news! We're so excited for you, Brown Family!

Joanna said...

None of us could tell! She definitely wins the prize! What a sneak! Congrats on 5 grandkids!!!

Fay said...

I'm so excited for your growing family! Who made the cute cake?

Susie said...

Way to hide a secret for so long! So excited for you to have more grandbabies- they are the BEST! And I want to know too- who made the cute cake?

Gaye Brown said...

I have no idea who made the cute cake because I just found it on the internet but it's a good idea for that next baby shower someone gives!
WE ARE SO THRILLED ABOUT ANN HAVING THIS NEXT BOY. She kept telling me she was through after two but this gives me hope that maybe she'll even shoot for FOUR!...maybe that's pushing my luck!

Chelsea said...

i just found your blog of my moms, so fun to catch up with your family!

Kim and Gaye in Otavalo, Ecuador

Kim and Gaye in Otavalo, Ecuador

Southern California Family Fun

Southern California Family Fun

Picking up Sister Jaci Croxford

Picking up Sister Jaci Croxford
from her mission in Quito, Ecuador March 2007

Picture Perfect Wedding Day

Picture Perfect Wedding Day